Teknomer Protect is a water-based liquid film for the protection of vertical and horizontal surfaces during construction or repair. After drying, the liquid film creates a strong polymer transparent, white or colored film.
Areas of application:
- Construction sector: architectural projects, decoration, repair
- Automotive, furniture, defense and marine industries
- It is used to protect materials such as granite, marble, limestone, natural and composite stone, mosaic tiles, ceramics, wooden parquet or laminate
- It can be applied to glass, window frame, aluminum, PVC and other non-porous materials
Properties of the liquid film:
- Convenient to use: easy to apply and easy to remove from the surface
- Does not spoil the surface
- It is used both indoors and outdoors
- Fits snugly to the surface, does not pass dust and dirt
- Absorbs all dirt from the surface, so after removing the film, the surface does not require cleaning, which reduces the cost of restoring surfaces after repair work
- Suitable for areas with pedestrian loads
- Incombustible. Resistant to grinder sparks
- It adheres to the surface more qualitatively in comparison with the adhesive film
||green, transparent, color
||plastic bucket 15 kg
||+10 °C - + 35 °C
|Waiting time between layers
|Removing the film
||at least in 24 hours
||Consumption (gr) per 1 m2
| bucket 3 kg / 20 kg
- It can be applied to the surface with a conventional roller for water-based paints or with a wide brush with fine bristles. When using an airless sprayer, apply the material at a pressure of 200 bar using a nozzle 517 or 519. The thickness of the dry film after application should be at least 200 microns. If it is necessary to obtain a stronger film, you can apply a second layer after 30-45 minutes.
- When applying, it is necessary to ensure the uniformity of the surface. To do this, it is recommended to apply the material with both horizontal and vertical strokes.
- At an air temperature of + 25 °C, the material dries within 2-3 hours, but since the film is water-based, the drying time may increase at lower temperatures.
- At the end of the repair work, the Teknomer Protect film can be removed from the surface by lifting it by the corner, or, if desired, the material can be removed from the surface using a water gun, provided that the surface can come into contact with water.