Teknorep 200 EX is a one component thin-layer repair compound reinforced with polymer fibers of increased strength and elasticity.
- To fill in irregularities after removing the formwork
- For repair and reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures
- To repair or strengthen holes for columns, beams and rods
- For repair of damages and cracks on any mineral surfaces
- To repair damages and cracks in engineering structures such as metro, highway, dams
- For repair of prefabricated elements
- To obtain a smoother surface during minor repairs
Properties of the repair compound:
- Resistant to freezing and thawing
- Does not cause corrosion
- Easy to use. Can be applied with a spatula or spray
||12 months in a dry environment in a closed package
||25 kg bag
|Size of filler granules
||< 3 mm
||+ 5 °C - + 35 °C
|The ratio of the components of the compound
||4.0-5.0 liters of water / 25 kg of dry powder
|Thickness of application
||30 mm (in one layer)
|Life time of the compound
|Bending strength (EN 12808-3)
||> 8.0 N/mm2
|Adhesion strength to concrete (EN 1542)
||> 1.0 N/mm2
|Compressive strength (EN 12808-3)
||> 35.0 N/mm2
|Shrinkage (EN 12617-4)
||> 1.5 N/mm2
|Capillary absorption of water (EN 13057)
||< 0.5 kg/m2*h
|Teknorep 200 EX
||Compound density (kg/l)
||Powder per 1 mm/1 m2 (kg)
||Volume of water for mixing (l)
|25 kg kraft bag
- Before applying the material, the surface should be cleaned of any types of oil, rust, detergents, dirt and other substances that prevent setting.
- Before using Teknorep 200 EX, the surface should be moistened.
- If it is necessary to prime the surface, you should use the Tekno AD primer and then use the Teknorep 200 repair compound.
- To prepare the working solution, pour 4.0-5.0 liters of clean water into a clean container. Pour the Teknorep 200 EX powder (25 kg) into a container with water and use a low-speed mixer to knead the composition for at least 5 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Leave the resulting compound for 3 minutes, then re-mix the compound for 2 minutes. Do not add water to the already mixed compound.
- To obtain a smooth surface, the compound should be applied with a spatula. If necessary, apply a layer with a thickness of more than 30 mm, you should perform the work in several layers.
- For outdoor use, in the first hour of solidification of the ompound, it is necessary to protect the surface from moisture, sunlight and frost.
- When used at a low temperature, the lifetime of the mixture increases, at an elevated temperature it decreases.
- Work should be carried out in compliance with safety and hygiene standards, using a mask and glasses.
- The freshly laid solution must be protected from adverse weather conditions, such as direct sunlight, high temperatures < +35 ˚С, precipitation and frost.
- The tools and equipment used must be washed immediately after use.