Teknogrout 350 is an one component self-leveling, non-shrinking, cement based fluid compund with high adhesion and strength.
Scope of application:
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For fixing steel columns and supports
- For installation of industrial equipment
- For engineering structures such as metro, highways, dams
- For strengthening joints in reinforced concrete structures
Properties of concrete repair material:
- High adhesion
- High fluidity
- It does not contain solvents and asbestos
- It is resistant to freezing and thawing
- The permissible application thickness is 10-75 mm
- It does not contain chlorides
- Easy to use
||12 months in a dry environment in a closed package
||25 kg bag
|The size of the filler granules
||< 3 mm
||3.0-4.0 liters (per 25 kg)
|Time of commissioning
|The density of the compound
||2.3 + 0.1 kg/l
||+ 5 °C - + 35 °C
||- 30°C - + 40 °C
|The life time of the compound
|Flexural strength (28 days)
||≥ 9.0 N/mm2
|Compressive strength (28 days)
||≥ 60.0 N/mm2 (TS EN 1996)
|Adhesive strength (28 days)
||≥ 2 N/mm2 (TS EN 542)
|Capillary water absorption (28 days)
||≤ 0.5 kg/(m2×h) (TS EN 3057)
- Before applying the material, the surface should be cleaned of any types of oil, rust, detergents, dirt and other substances that prevent setting.
- The strength of the concrete must be at least 1 MPa.
- If there are active leaks on the surface, they should be eliminated.
- If there is corrosion on the valve, it should be cleaned. If necessary, treat with passivating compounds.
- If it is necessary to work out the seams, you can use Teknopoliderz 1K sealant.
- The tightness can be checked by wetting the surface with water.
- It is necessary to give the surface the necessary roughness.
- The absorbent surfaces should be pre-moistened.
- To prepare the working solution, pour 3.0 - 4.0 liters of clean water into a clean container. Pour the dry Teknogrout 350 compound (25 kg) into a container with water and use a low-speed mixer (400-500 rpm) to knead the composition for 3 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Leave the resulting compound for 2 minutes, then re-mix. The compound is ready for use.
- Pour the finished compound on one side for 30-40 minutes, evenly distributing it over the entire area to prevent the formation of voids. The height of the fill layer should be from 10 to 75 mm.
- When applying a layer of more than 75 mm, you can add 30% of the filler with a diameter of 5-12 mm to the compound. The filler must be added to the pre-prepared compound and mixed for 3-5 minutes until a homogeneous compound is obtained.
- For outdoor use, in the first 3 hours of solidification of the compound, it is necessary to protect the surface from moisture, sunlight and frost.
- The reaction time of cement-based products depends on the temperature of the soil and the environment. At a high air temperature, the reaction time decreases, at a low temperature, it increases.
- When used at a low temperature, it is necessary to use warm water, at an elevated temperature – cold water.
- Work should be carried out in compliance with safety and hygiene standards, using a mask and glasses.
- Do not use the compound for repair work on patchwork surfaces.
- It is recommended to perform the work at a temperature from + 5 °C to + 25 °C.
- The freshly applied solution must be protected from adverse weather conditions, such as direct sunlight, high temperatures < + 35 °C, precipitation and frost.
- The tools and equipment used must be washed immediately after use.