Teknogrout XXL is a one component non-shrinkable high-strength cement-based high-adhesion repair compound specially designed to repair the bases of wind turbines.
- To repair the bases of wind turbines
- For the repair of railway tracks
- For warehouses with low temperatures
- For repair of concrete surfaces exposed to automobile and pedestrian traffic
- For quick repair of aprons and runways
- To strengthen joints in reinforced concrete structures
Properties of the repair compound:
- Gains strength at a temperature of + 2 °C
- It has high adhesion
- Can be used on old concrete surfaces
- The thickness of the ball is from 10 mm to 400 mm (up to 150 mm in one layer)
- Does not crack
- Does not leak water
- It has high strength and stability
- Resistant to carbonation
- Easy to use
- Resistant to freezing and thawing
||6 months in a dry environment in a closed package
||25 kg bag
|Size of filler granules
||< 3 mm
||2.5-3.5 liters (per 25 kg)
|Density of the compound
||2.3 + 0.10 kg/l
||+ 2 °C - + 35 °C
|Start time of setting
||after 24 hours: > 50 N/mm2
|after 28 days: > 90 N/mm2
||< 0.30 mm/m
||> 2.0 N/mm2
|Chloride ion content
|Modulus of elasticity static
||> 30 Gpa
|Capillary absorption of water
||≤ 0.5 kg/(m2*h)
||Compound density (kg/l)
||Consumption of powder per 10 mm/m2 (kg)
||Volume of water for mixing (l)
|25 kg kraft bag
||2,5 - 3,5
- Before applying the material, the surface should be cleaned of any types of oil, rust, detergents, dirt and other substances that prevent setting.
- If necessary, replace the old damaged fittings with a new one.
- When using additional fittings, make sure that it is covered with a material with a thickness of at least 2 cm.
- Apply Teknogrout XXL at a temperature from + 2 °C to + 35 ° C.
- Do not apply the material if the surface is covered with ice.
- Before applying the material, the surface should be moistened.
- To prepare the working solution, pour 3.0 liters of clean water into a clean container. Pour the dry Teknogrout XXL (25 kg) compound into a container with water and use a low-speed mixer to knead the composition for 3 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Do not add water to the already mixed compound.
- Apply the compound to the surface for 2.5 minutes. To repair the surface, the compound must be poured on one side in order to prevent the formation of cavities.
- The thickness of the layer should be from 10 mm to 150 mm.
- When applying a layer of more than 400 mm, 30% of pure gravel (18-25 mm) can be added to the compund. The filler must be added to the pre-prepared solution and mixed until a homogeneous compound is obtained.
- When used at a low temperature, the lifetime of the compound increases, at an elevated temperature it decreases.
- When used in conditions of low temperature, it is necessary to use warm water, at elevated temperatures – cold water.
- Do not use the material when the temperature drops to + 1 °C or lower within 24 hours after application.
- The freshly laid solution must be protected from adverse weather conditions, such as direct sunlight, high temperatures < + 35 °C, precipitation and frost.
- Work should be carried out in compliance with safety and hygiene standards, using a mask and glasses.
- The tools and equipment used must be washed immediately after use.