One-component elastic polymer acrylic waterproofing compound resistant to UV radiation
Teknomer 300 EX is a one component elastic polymer acrylic waterproofing compound that is resistant to ultra violet radiation.
Properties of waterproofing:
|Packaging||Bucket 20 kg|
|Application temperature||5 °C - 35 °C|
|Expiration date||12 months in a dry environment in a closed package|
|Drying time of the layer||5 hours|
|Expenditure||1.50 kg/m2 (with a thickness of 1 mm)|
|Adhesion strength||> 1.0 N/mm2|
|Water penetration (TS EN 1062-3)||< 0,1 kg/(m2.h)|
|Water vapor penetration (TS EN ISO 7783-2)||< 0,6 kg/(m2.h)|
|Thermal stability||-25 °C - 80 °C|
|Penetration into cracks||> 2.5 mm (at 21 °C and 50% relative humidity)|
|Penetration into cracks||> 1.5 mm (at -10 °C and 50% relative humidity)|
|Waterproofness||7 Bar (positive)|
Notes:After applying waterproofing, make sure that direct sunlight and precipitation do not fall on the surface, and also do not use the material at temperatures above 35 C and below 5 C.
1. How to do waterproofing in the bathroom?The waterproofing mixture should be applied to the cleaned mineral surface in 2 layers with a break of 5 hours.
For high-quality waterproofing of the bathroom, layers are applied perpendicular to one another. After the waterproofing has completely dried, the finishing material must be laid.
2. What is waterproofing for?Waterproofing is needed to protect roofs, swimming pools, balconies, terraces, bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity from the destruction of concrete, from the occurrence of leaks, from the appearance of fungus and mold, from carbonation in concrete, etc.
3. Do I need to prime the waterproofing in the bathroom?Priming the concrete surface in the bathroom should be done before applying the waterproofing mixture.
When using Teknomer 300 EX acrylic mastic, it can be used both as a primer, diluted with water, and as waterproofing.
4. What is acrylic waterproofing?Acrylic waterproofing is a ready–to-use mastic based on acrylic dispersion.
The material is one-component and elastic. Teknomer 300 EX acrylic waterproofing is applied to concrete and reinforced concrete surfaces, galvanized metal, polyurethane foam coatings and PVC.
5. How to apply waterproofing mastic correctly?Waterproofing mastic is applied to a clean, durable surface in 2 layers at a temperature of 5 C to 35 C.
After applying the first layer, an insulating tape is laid on all seams and joints. 3 days after applying the mastic, a tile or other finishing coating is laid.